About Pflugerville, TX From the Web…
“Located about fifteen miles north of the Colorado River on the eastern edge of the blackland prairies, Pflugerville was founded in 1860 when William Bohls established a general store and post office in his residence, and named the town in honor of Henry Pfluger. Pfluger first arrived in the area in 1849, leaving his German homeland to escape the Prussian War. He first purchased 160 acres of land two miles east of Austin from John Liese, a brother-in-law who had immigrated before him. In 1853, Henry Pfluger exchanged the land for a larger farm about five miles east of present day Pflugerville. There, the family lived in a five-room log cabin and raised corn, wheat, rye, beans, sweet potatoes, and sugar cane. They also raised cattle, which Henry and his sons drove to market on the Chisholm Trail.”
“Pflugerville is a city in Travis and Williamson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 16.335 at the 2000 census. A July 1, 2008 U.S. Census Bureau estimate placed the population at 39,653. The 2010 Census put Pflugerville’s population at 46,936.”
We serve the following cities:
Pflugerville, Round Rock, Jollyville, Anderson Mill, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Austin, Taylor, Leander, Lakeway, Kyle, Lockhart, San Marcos, Belton, Harker Heights, and Killeen.
We serve the following counties:
Travis, Williamson, Bell, Milam, Lee, Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Blanco, and Burnet.