About Lake Bluff, IL From the Web…
“In 1895, Lake Bluff ensured its future as a suburb and incorporated as a Village. Charles Trusdell, the first Village President, built his home at 115 East Center Avenue. The East School opened in September 1895. In 1904, the brick railroad station was erected, and in 1905 the present Village Hall was built.”
“During the First World War, Lake Bluff was proclaimed the “most patriotic small town in America” for the efforts of the residents in supporting the Red Cross and purchasing an ambulance to send to France.”
We serve the following cities:
Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, North Chicago, Waukegan, Libertyville, Highland Park, Gurnee, Deerfield, Vernon Hills, Mundelein, Beach Park, Northbrook, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, Grayslake, and Zion.
We serve the following counties:
Lake, McHenry, and Cook.