About Titusville, FL From the Web…
“Titusville was founded in 1867 when Confederate Col. Henry Theodore Titus stepped ashore on the banks of the Indian River, although the first U. S. Post Office in the area was established in 1859 in what was then known as Sand Point. Col. Titus came to Sand Point with the idea of building a town on land owned by his wife Mary, and overlooking the Indian River where they had first stepped ashore, they built the first hotel and named it “The Titus House”. The Colonel and Mary donated land for the first courthouse, four churches, laid out many of the town’s streets, and established a link to the outside world by connecting the St. Johns and Indian Rivers with mule-drawn wagons.”
“Titusville is the only place on the planet where rockets launch, sea turtles nest and soothing sunrises give way to inviting surf. The contradiction of high-tech wonders of the space program and the natural beauty of the area places Titusville in a class by itself.”
We serve the following cities:
Titusville, Mims, Port Saint John, Merritt Island, Cocoa, Rockledge, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, University Park, Oviedo, Edgewater, Goldenrod, New Smyrna Beach, Azalea Park, South Patrick Shores, and Winter Springs.
We serve the following counties:
Brevard, Volusia, Orange, Osceola, and Indian River.