About Bradenton, FL From the Web…
“Incorporated May 19, 1903, the area now called the City of Bradenton (approximate population: 53,823 as of April 2010; size: 14.44 square miles) was discovered in 1539 by Hernando DeSoto when he landed on Shaw’s Point to begin his 4,000 mile trek in search of El Dorado, “the lost city of gold.” Formerly known as the Town of Manatee, this area merged with Bradenton in the 1940s and now comprises the city’s eastern half.”
“Manatee County was unofficially founded in 1855, stretching over 5,000 square miles. As the area began to develop, the abundance of waterways located here provided an exceptional source of transportation. Adding to this was the establishment of the railroad, along with bridges and roadways offering even more access in and out of the burgeoning region.”
We serve the following cities:
Bradenton, Palmetto, South Bradenton, Bayshore Gardens, Sarasota, Fruitville, Sarasota Springs, Gulf Gate Estates, Saint Pete Beach, Gulfport, Saint Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Laurel, Seminole, Venice, and Largo.
We serve the following counties:
Manatee, Hillsborough, Polk, Hardee, Desoto, and Sarasota.