I have twin boys that are 2 years old. Only one of them looks like me. My girlfriend is trying to seek child support. I want them to be tested before I start paying her.–Tim J., Nicholson, MS

For my own knowledge I need to find out if my daughter is really mine.–Dean F., Picayune, MS

My baby is a week old. There are two possible fathers who need to be tested. I need to know for sure for the birth certificate.–Kelly O., Moss Point, MS

Me and my little boy need to be tested. I want to know to make sure. The mother and I live apart. I am not on his birth certificate.–Sam D., Pascagoula, MS

I want to inquire about getting a DNA test done on a set of twins. I am not the mother. They might be my husbands. The tests need to be legally admissible in court.–Leslie E., Abbeville, MS

We need to have DNA tests for 3 kids and a father. My boyfriend wants to take his name off of the birth certificates if he is not. He knows he is the father for one and just needs to know for the other 2.–Wilma N., Oxford, MS

Just for the daddy to know that it is his child. My son is 3 months old and I don’t want his daddy to have anymore doubts.–Eva, B., Washington, MS

My baby is 2 weeks old. I need him and the baby’s daddy to be tested for DNA.–Beatrice L., Natchez, MS

My daughter is almost 18. She wants me and her to have a DNA test before she turns 18.–Luke L., Marion, MS

I’m trying to get a paternity test done. I am the legal guardian of my son. He is a year and a half old. I need to know for sure.–Gabe H., Meridian, MS