About Conway, AR From the Web…
“The City of Conway was founded by A. P. Robinson, who came to Conway shortly after the Civil War. Robinson was the chief engineer for the Little Rock-Fort Smith Railroad (now the Union-Pacific). Part of his compensation was the deed to a tract of land, one square mile, located near the old settlement of Cadron. When the railroad came through, Robinson deeded a small tract of his land back to the railroad for a depot site. He laid off a town site around the depot and named it Conway Station, in honor of a famous Arkansas family. Conway Station contained two small stores, two saloons, a depot, some temporary housing and a post office.”
“Conway, was designated the county seat of Faulkner County in 1873, the same year that the county was created by the legislature. In October 1875, Conway was incorporated and, at that time had a population of approximately 200.”
We serve the following cities:
Conway, Maumelle, Sherwood, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Cabot, Bryant, Benton, Russellville, Searcy, Hot Springs, Malvern, Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, and Batesville.
We serve the following counties:
Faulkner, Van Buren, Cleburne, White, Lonoke, Pulaski, Perry, and Conway.