Hi Georgia – i am hoping you do not mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your recommendations area. To include more recommendations inside the formatting, simply place them in ahead of the dual curly brackets at the finish (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you didn’t have guide chapters added under “see also” at this time that you might find relevant to your topic so I went ahead and found you two chapters from 2014! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development review and feedback. This issue development was evaluated in line with the marking requirements.
Written feedback is prov beginning a section that is new and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will later be available via Moodle. Keep an optical attention on Announcements. Keep in mind that markings derive from that which was available prior to the date that is due whereas the remarks can also be predicated on all product offered by time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of topic development distribution; is currently nearly correct – remove very first page word capitalisation – simply capitalise the initial page of this title and subtitle to match aided by the book/wiki design
Consumer web web page edit
- Produced, but basic at time of distribution without any links
- Used effectively
Social share edit
- None at period of subject development distribution
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Eliminate bold from headings – make use of standard heading designs
- At period of distribution, not a lot of part development that is heading
- Predicated on present content, it is really not clear that the most effective appropriate theories that are psychological studies have been Key points edit < Continue reading