I have twin boys that are 2 years old. Only one of them looks like me. My girlfriend is trying to seek child support. I want them to be tested before I start paying her.–Tim J., Nicholson, MS

For my own knowledge I need to find out if my daughter is really mine.–Dean F., Picayune, MS