I want to inquire about getting a DNA test done on a set of twins. I am not the mother. They might be my husbands. The tests need to be legally admissible in court.–Leslie E., Abbeville, MS

We need to have DNA tests for 3 kids and a father. My boyfriend wants to take his name off of the birth certificates if he is not. He knows he is the father for one and just needs to know for the other 2.–Wilma N., Oxford, MS