I have twin boys who are a year old. I need to have their father tested so I can put his name on their birth certificates and so he will maybe pay me child support.–Vanessa T., Jeanerette, LA

My son’s girlfriend is pregnant and she is going to have the baby soon and we already discussed having a DNA test done. We want to have it done because my son won’t sign the birth certificate until the test is done.–Jennie L., New Iberia, LA