My boyfriend needs to get a DNA test done on him and his supposed to be baby. He thinks it is his. He would like to get his name on the birth certificate and to help out the mom if it is his.–Veronica G., Metairie, LA

My brother wants to do a DNA test for a kid. He’s paying child support for this kid and honestly doesn’t think it is his.–Jimmy M., River Ridge, LA