My boyfriend was going through child support processes. One is his son and one is possibly his daughter. He is fighting for visitation rights and he doesn’t want to be involved with the daughter if she is not his. He made a motion through his attorney to have a DNA test done and it was approved if we would pay for it.–Heather F.

My ex-girlfriend, she had a child and he looks like me, looks like my other kids, but when he was born, I know I signed the birth certificate to show I was the father… well she didn’t get it sent in time, sent into the state and they sent out a new one. She didn’t contact me and some other guy signed it. She’s also wanting to prove that he is mine, that my son is mine and so we can go on with our lives and get everything back at least where him and I can have a legal binding and get to know each other again.–Benjamin D.