My son’s father passed away and I’m trying to get survivors benefits for my son.–Sabrina N., Birmingham, AL

I’ve got a child that supposedly should have been my child but have found out otherwise. How could I go about getting a paternity test so to prove that the child is mine or not?–Isaiah F., Birmingham, AL