You can easily offer one-time or recurring unique repayment guidelines whenever:
- You’re making a repayment higher than the present quantity due plus don’t like to advance your due date one or more thirty days.
- You’re making a repayment (including payments that are partial and want to direct it to specific loans or loan teams.
- You’d like to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, rather than focusing on the loan(s) using the interest rate that is highest. This may keep consitently the dates that are due all loan teams aligned.
- You would like your re payment (including partial payments) become allocated differently compared to standard payment allocation method.
To request special repayment directions, call us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- E-mail: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique directions regarding the re payment voucher mounted on your billing that is monthly statement mailing your re payment. Continue reading